Carbon emissions from American buildings are among the highest in the world, eclipsed only by China. In 2015, homes and businesses accounted for 12 percent of all greenhouse gas emissions. Learn how much of that comes from commercial buildings and what changes are being made.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology: AutoCad Design, HVAC Design, CAM CAD Software Reviews & More at BrightHub.com
- Info on Electrical Engineering Including Basic Electrical Wiring & Principles, Safety Tips, Telecommunication Trends & Technology
- Articles on Marine Engineering, Ship Building, Ocean Travel & Shipping, Maritime Law and More at Bright Hub.Com
- Civil Engineering: Informational Articles, Guides & How-To's from Engineers Around the World
- Electric and Gas Water Heaters - Design and Theory of Operation