The history of automation in the manufacturing industry can be traced back to the early use of basic pneumatic and hydraulic systems, up to the modern robots used by industry today. Many operations in the manufacturing industry have become automated, increasing production at the expense of labor.
- A Guide to Heat Treatment and Metal Properties
- Mechanical Engineering Technology: AutoCad Design, HVAC Design, CAM CAD Software Reviews & More at BrightHub.com
- Machine & Mechanism Design: Aspects of Machine Building & Design for Mechanical Engineers
- CAD & AutoCAD Software Reviews, Tips & Tutorials
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machines: What are They & How do They Work?