Concrete is a basic building block of our everyday world. It’s used in almost every type of structure that we build today. This engineering guide to concrete will give you a variety of information about concrete, including some best practices for various situations.
- Types of Reinforced Concrete: Glass Fiber, Steel Fiber, and Engineered Cementitious Composite (ECC)
- Building Construction & Design in Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering: Informational Articles, Guides & How-To's from Engineers Around the World
- Geotechnical Engineering: Articles & Interesting Info
- Structural & Transportation Engineering & Design: Specialty Within Civil Engineering