Biomass has low bulk density, high moisture, and low energy density. Converting it to pellets makes it more portable and easily usable. Pelletization has advantages for both wood producers and power plant operations.
- Excitation in Power Plant Generators: Brief Overview
- The Basics of Thermodynamics
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulic Machines: What are They & How do They Work?
- Articles Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC), Refrigeration and More at Bright Hub's Mechanical Engineering Channel
- Mechanical Engineering Technology: AutoCad Design, HVAC Design, CAM CAD Software Reviews & More at BrightHub.com