Carbon emissions from American buildings are among the highest in the world, eclipsed only by China. In 2015, homes and businesses accounted for 12 percent of all greenhouse gas emissions. Learn how much of that comes from commercial buildings and what changes are being made.
- What is Civil Engineering?
- Concrete Technology in Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering: Informational Articles, Guides & How-To's from Engineers Around the World
- Structural & Transportation Engineering & Design: Specialty Within Civil Engineering
- Hydraulics in Civil Engineering: The Study of Fluid Mechanics