Advantages of AC
Here are some of the advantages of working in an air conditioned environment:
1) Efficiency of the human beings increases: It has been found by research that in the comfort conditions the working capacity of the human beings increases. If the room temperature is very high, not all the heat from the body is released and the person feels uncomfortable from deep within that causes irritation of mind and lack of concentration. The person also tends to get tired fast in hot temperatures. At the comfort conditions created by the AC, the person feels peaceful from deep inside and is able to work more. The clean air further helps human beings perform more work.
2) Better health: The air conditioner helps circulate filtered air inside the room or office. This air is free from dust and dirt particles, smoke, microorganisms, bacteria etc. Due to this healthy environment is created inside the room and the health of person is improved.
3) Less noise: The windows of the air conditioned rooms and offices are closed, due to this less outside sound enters the rooms. Even the noise from the air-conditioners is very low. Due to this there is quietness inside the rooms, which gives soothing sleep at night and also maintains peace inside the hospitals and theaters. The noise inside the air conditioned room can be further reduced by soundproofing the room.
4) Fresh air: The fresh air can be taken inside the air-conditioned room at any time merely by opening the door or windows. Fresh can also be taken in by the blower of the air-conditioner.
Due to above so many advantages the use of the air conditioners has become so much rampant today. In the earlier days air-conditioner was considered to be the item of luxury, now it has become the item of necessity without which one just can’t live in the extreme summer conditions.
This post is part of the series: Why We Need AC?
- Why We Need Air-Conditioners? Part 1
- Why We Need Air-Conditioners? Part 2
- Why We Need Air-Conditioners? Part 3: Advantages of ACs