If you are a HVAC professional you are sure to need a HVAC and heat load calculations software. In this software all you have to do is put data of various dimensions of walls, roof, partitions, window, electrical loads, and the number of people inside the room. It automatically calculates the heat load and recommends the tonnage for your air-conditioning system. You can also draw all the drawings necessary for you.
Design master offers AutoCAD HVAC software for designing and drafting. Design Master performs heat load calculations as per the standards of ASHRAE handbook. Further, it can make the calculations directly from your AutoCAD project; hence you don’t have to put in the data manually. You can get the output either on the screen or to a printer.
Here are some of the other features of Design Master AutoCAD HVAC design software:
1) Integrated wall information: The walls of the rooms are made of various materials and sizes. The Design master HVAC and heat load calculations software has wide variety of walls predefined in it. The options of the wall as a partition are also included. The dimensions of the wall are calculated directly from AutoCAD software drawing.
2) Project Information: The HVAC designers can put in the project information which is common throughout the building. The default conditions set for the rooms can be easily overridden.
3) Heat gained inside the room: Based on the dimensions and area of the room taken from AutoCAD, the heat gained by walls and windows is calculated automatically. The other loads of number of people, electrical equipments and outside can also be calculated by putting the relevant information.
4) Duct Sizing: Based on the total heat load calculations the HVAC design engineer can calculate the CFM of air required inside the room and fix the duct sizing. In Design Master’s AutoCAD HVAC software, the designers can size the ducts by three popular methods: constant velocity, constant pressure drop, or static regain. There is also a facility of including various types of duct fittings within duct design. The layout of the duct drawings can be easily printed.
5) Making 2D and 3D drawings: With Design Master’s HVAC design software you can easily make 2D drawings and convert them into 3D models by just a click of a button and print them.
6) Calculating the CFM: The HVAC designer can easily calculate the air flow rates flowing through various ducts in CFM.
The integration of Design Master’s HVAC software with AutoCAD offers several advantages. In fact it is a creative concept that has made HVAC designing faster than ever before.